Monday, August 06, 2007

One-r Friends

I have a few friendships where i may have friends where we dont have any other mutual friends. So have attended some weddings where i'd go alone or sit with strangers. Or bday parties where i dont know their friends.

Why i have there one-r friends is perhaps sometimes when there are less people, people tend to open up more and sharing is more exclusively between the two of you. Sometimes i feel more comfortable with one-r friends, because i know they won't tell any of my friends my secrets coz they dont know any of my friends!

But i guess they do have a special place in my heart. Some one-r friends are exclusively to discuss heart to heart matters, career decision matters, talk cock, soul searching, all sorts and they are all categorized for those purposes.

Have u got any one-r friends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do have such friends. And sometimes, it's good because I can discuss matters with them privately.

Anonymous said...

yup!!!!! and they are actually better!! right?

Pixelated Mo said...

hmmm ...i dont have a one'r friend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...