Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nat King Cole

If you ever plan to motor west,
Travel my way, take the highway that is best.
Get your kicks on route sixty-six.
It winds from chicago to la,
More than two thousand miles all the way.
Get your kicks on route sixty-six.- Route66
One is never too young for oldies. One of my personal favourite, Nat King Cole's jazzy sounds never fails to sooth and sets me on a relaxed mode. I dont think there is quite another Nat King Cole, unlike other artists where they all almost sound alike. If you know Nat u probably know Ella Fitzgerald. Listen to his "Orange Coloured Sky", his xmas songs are beautiful, "Paper Moon", "Mona Lisa", "Straighten Up And Fly Right", (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love oldies. It's not old at all and I'm just a sentimental fool ... Nyahaha!

Pixelated Mo said...

i love Nat King Cole

Anonymous said...

I love his "Unforgettable" & "Autumn Leaves" & also his X'mas collection. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...