The Phony Leaders - The title struck me with a thought. Let's just not venture too far away to America or UK or South Africa, but let's look around us and spot for the phony leaders. Just look at your workplace. how to spot one.....
1) Phony Leaders are those who appear to be authoritative but in fact are actually Mr. Taichi in disguise.
2) Phony Leaders like to bark authority and appear to be loud and agressive, but in actual fact just barking nonsense. In a way, they make no sense.
3) Phony Leaders does not see the big picture, but keeps harping on small issues and petty things.
4) Phony Leaders works out the situation for it to be beneficial to himself and work around everyone else even his subordinates. Phony leaders put themselves first before anyone.
5) Phony Leaders rely fully on their subordinates for everything, but then blames the subordinate when things go wrong. How convenient.
6) The worst are the Phony Leaders who are afraid to sign anything! If you can't handle the responsibility that comes with being a leader, then you are worthless.