Just too tempted to add a sequel to this post ... just too many more to add ...
How could we miss out the following:
- LOST ... the best series that I've seen so far. To fully enjoy it, you'll have to start from season 1, eps 1. People who didn't like it, listen - you have not been watching all the eps !!! Mind you, this is not some ridiculous TVB/Korean crap that you can follow even after skipping 10 eps.
- CSI ... ok, might have been overrated but hey, they didn't get to be the most popular show in the world for no reason
- Nip Tuck ... hhmm, ever wondered why there's an MJ look-alike dude in this plastic surgery themed series? ;)
- House MD ... another doctor's show. I'd say there is enough intelligent substance in there to keep you interested
- Travel Spies ... It's hillarious how they managed to convince the manager to let them perform a ritual in this hotel's lobby, in one of the eps.
- good ol' Ripley's ... always enjoyed it.
- the fillers ... Friends, Dharma&Greg, Will&Grace
Of course not forgetting those that we grew up with:
- X files ... you know you're a geek when ...
- 90210 ... yeah, i know ... gosh, what was I thinking !
- MacGyver, The Misfits (or something like that) ... now i'm embarrased and I shall stop here.