Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Merdeka Thanksgiving...


An appropriate time to say my thanks for many Malaysia's wonderful gifts...
1) Kacang putih, cendol, ais kacang- the many different goodies from our multi-racial community.
2) Mamak- it's amazing how versatile the mamak can be- it can be a meeting place for business, social outing, watching football, watching F1, getting your daily grub...
3) Cheap DVDs - yar I know, not supposed to support piracy, but where else can I get my monthly doses of good movies if not through the DVD vendors who can get me the latest movies
4) Pasar Malam- its amazing what you can gather from a short 30-min walk through the pasar malam..it is irresistable in its own unique ways..
Erm..I guess that's all I can think of...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...