Monday, August 14, 2006

Give me my Beano!


I don't know about you guys but I can distinctively remember growing up reading loads of Enid Blyton, The Famous Five, Nancy Drew, Secret Seven & The Hardy Boys-things deemed to be too corny now. But somehow, back then there was always some BEANO mags lying around, which is kinda strange considering that it's a Brit children's comic. I would read and reread the adventures of Dennis the Menace and his dog Gnasher(who goes *gnash gnash*, Minnie the Minx and the Bash Street Kids. I always thought it was better than Archie & Friends (it's too lame). ANyone remember the Dandy, it was the first one before? Well, just a jog down the memory lane.... visit BEANOTOWN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beano !!!! I loved it ! Wow, I've totally forgotten about it. Thanks for digging it out ! I probably had the biggest smile on my face this morning when I saw that Beano pic. Good job tihtahpah !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...