I hate Malaysian Reality TV shows. It's lame, awkward, un-funny, un-original. Even A Simple Life is better than what Malaysia reality tv show-'maker' can offer.
1) One in A Million - the judges are laffable
2) Malaysian Idol- give me a break, what makes Daniel Lee think he can sing anyway?
3) Akademi Fantasia - fantasy my ass!
4) Malaysia's Most Beautiful - migosh...I feel like gagging...If those idiots represent Malaysia's Most Beautiful, the rest of us are no better than a swine.
5) The Scholar - Alamak...follow The Apprentice kah?
To Malaysia Reality TV Show-Makers...pls leave the 'creative' work to the professionals. And...we were doing so well with originals like Pimai Pimai Tang Tu, Kopitiam...etc (I clearly dont watch RTM/TV3 at all). So..be original, will ya?