Thursday, August 24, 2006

I HATE MALAYSIAN REALITY TV

I hate Malaysian Reality TV shows. It's lame, awkward, un-funny, un-original. Even A Simple Life is better than what Malaysia reality tv show-'maker' can offer.
1) One in A Million - the judges are laffable
2) Malaysian Idol- give me a break, what makes Daniel Lee think he can sing anyway?
3) Akademi Fantasia - fantasy my ass!
4) Malaysia's Most Beautiful - migosh...I feel like gagging...If those idiots represent Malaysia's Most Beautiful, the rest of us are no better than a swine.
5) The Scholar - Alamak...follow The Apprentice kah?
To Malaysia Reality TV Show-Makers...pls leave the 'creative' work to the professionals. And...we were doing so well with originals like Pimai Pimai Tang Tu, Kopitiam...etc (I clearly dont watch RTM/TV3 at all). So..be original, will ya?

6 comments:

J said...

Haha.
There's a reality show called "The Scholar"??

I didn't know that.
(How good/ bad is it?)

tihtahpah said...

actually i avoid Malaysian Reality tv shows at all costs, thankgod for Astro :) ....THe Scholar is about the students during SPM..just showing them studying...

backStreetGluttons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tihtahpah said...

what's the name of that one, tonixe?

TriStupe said...

you missed out EXPLORACE.

hahahah...

Anonymous said...

sorry I deleted ur comment - no mocking of religion or their designated attire on this site - sensitive issue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...