Monday, August 21, 2006

Dodgy Drugs

My dad tried to get his prescription from his cardio doc because my dad can get drugs for free at the University Hospital since he was a government servant. Doc advised him saying that there is no guarantee that drugs from UH are GENUINE... aside from the fact that the doc wanna rip off my dad...quite shocking to hear that a doctor would say something like that to tarnish the entire medical system in Malaysia.
And just this morning I heard on the radio that the Health Dept is shocked to hear that the prescription drugs in Malaysia are MORE EXPENSIVE compared to drugs in developed countries....I wonder who's verifying the drugs' costs...who's benefiting..and why is our Health Dept not aware..
Hmmm....dodgy, don't u think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...