Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So It Has Come to This.....

So, Mr. KJ is going to release a list of companies supporting the Israel regime Israelcomp. For what purpose if I may ask? So the 'rakyat' can make a choice of either to boycott these products /services or not. Following this, I'll have to do without my IBM pc, McDonald's, my weekly dose of Starbucks, my Nokia phone...wow..I'm gonna really have to re-invent my whole lifestyle. That's according to our Umno Youth leader...hmmm..i think not. What about this list? DinarStandard. What about the rest of the non-UMNO Youth followers? They're gonna have to abide and change their lifestyle based on this list? And here we are going towards Vision 2020, when everything's about globalisation and innovation....and we have to abide to these rules? Let's move forward.....not backwards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...