Ok..so I'm somewhat a food addict....so...pls...do me a favour, please let me know where in KL i can get the best local favourites
1) Best ROJAK- honestly I don't like rojak in kl..but do enlighten me if you know where to get a good fix.
2) Best ASAM LAKSA- asam ok? the Tmn Desa pasar malam vendor has one great laksa going on there every Friday night.
3) Best STEAMBOAT- aii, the Pulau Ketam ones are overrated. A friend of mine told me of this place in Bangsar (one of the row of houses in Jln Terasek) located in a terrace house where the steamboat is almost RM100 per head, quality seafood of course.
4) Best CHARSIEW- I would say Meng Kee in Tengkat TUng Shin, but many wouldn't agree.
5) Best SIEWYUK- somewhere near the Shaw Parade (think some blogger featured it already)
6) Best PAN MEE- for me, it's not the Kin Kin one, but the Tmn Miharja's - actually went there for 3 weekends in a row.
7) Best CHEE CHEONG FUN- where can I get the ANson Chee Cheong Fun here?
8) Best PRAWN MEE- Lim Mee Yoke? Overrated. There's one in Kelana Jaya- kopitiam selling all Penang's local grub- think it's called Lim or something like that.
9) Best BAK KUT TEH- for me it's the one in Kampung Baru Subang. Has chicken wine and assam stingray/kampung fish to go with it.
10) Best NASI LEMAK- where? Where? WHERE?
OK...let me know where i can get the best local favourites here. ONe thing for sure, you can't get a single good taugeh here in KL. LOL.