Friday, March 30, 2007

Is Money Ever Enough?

I know so many times in my blog i've stressed that money is not everything. But then again, we do need money if we were to indulge in whatever that we want to. We need money for almost everything.

We almost eat, drink and breathe money... Even that drop of tap water we drink costs something. This year sees me scrummaging and relooking into my finances as i juggle in between schedules to plan my budget apropriately. I want to indulge but it all eats up my money. Sigh. It almost feels like my dough is on the Ferris Wheel where the boarding junction is where the money all pours out to.

That is why we're constantly looking for ways to make more money, unless one is contented to not travel, or experience anything and lead a simple life. But, if we find the best way to make a lot of money, when to stop before we're labelled greedy? it's a fine line indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the desire to make a lot of money equates to greediness.

If you make a lot of money, go ahead and spend it on yourself. You totally deserve it. And if you're nice splurge on your loved ones too.

Just don't be a cheapskate and join the queue for freebies.

Anonymous said...

We should have enough money for our needs, plus a bit for some wants once in a while... more than that it's a case of diminishing returns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...