Friday, March 09, 2007

Tagged- WEIRD

I've BEEN TAGGED! by Neomesuff .. 6 WEird things about me. Hmm, I think i've posted a million things to prove that I am truly weird, but i prefer the term "original and unique". Limited to only six I would have to be really selective on what I choose to reveal :) .
1. I have a thing for Smurfs. I greet my university frens with "smurf!". I use 'smurf' to describe just about anything. Idiotic people, funny people, loafers....just about anything.
2. I don't really like gold jewellery or jewellery for that matter. Diamonds are a different story hehe.
3. I turn red when I drink. I mean traffic-light red. Some fellow bloggers can verify that. But really, I'm not drunk.
4. There are a few songs that I truly hate. It really pisses me off sometimes when I hear it. Don't Call Me Baby- Madison Avenue. My ultimate HATE SONG-Yucks. I would say music does affect me. Sometimes it determines my mood for the day.
5. I've developed a major phobia towards the dentist through years of listening to dental horror stories. I know it's all mind over matter, but...why did god create us with teeth anyways!
6. I do not eat durian, chinese sausage, and at a certain extent, I think seafood is overrated.

2 comments:

Sebastiane said...

We share the same weirdness; number 3!

(:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Regarding number 1... during college time me and most of my coursemates would always wear a blue college t-shirt on wednesdays and sit together at the same long table in the cafeteria. It wasn't long before we were called "smurfs". We sang the smurf song when they walked by, just for the heck of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...