Kids nowadays are so priviledged that they don't even know it. There's so many windows of opportunities just waiting for them to reach for it. There are things I wished I did or completed - perhaps things would be different. No regrets but here's a few...
1) That I really paid attention during the POL (people's own language) - perhaps I could at least speak a few lines or read a little.
2) That I learnt how to cycle. OK yar, it's pathetic but I still can't. After a bad fall, I never attempted to learn it. You don't know how envious I am you guys can...cis!
3) That I completed my Grade 8 in piano. Out of laziness, I didn't finish it. Was anxious to leave Ipoh and couldn't be bothered.
4) That I went for the Europe Tour that I've always dreamed of. Problem was that back then I had the luxury of time and money, but the money was too enticing. I forgo-ed experience for money. Well, it's never too late. DONE!
5) That I 'd see more of the local attractions. I realized how little I know about places in Malaysia even though I've lived here all my life. There's still time.