Friday, March 30, 2007

DKDC

Short for Dont Know Don't Care. This was the brainchild of my fren, CCS. It came out of the blue while we were discussing some work issues. And now it has become somewhat my motto at times.

The more you know, the more you're being held accountable for. This would be why a lot of people now are very good at 'buat bodoh', because really, it works. You can dodge all the irrelevant work that was in the first place pushed to you.

What about all those family feuds and scandals? Frankly I would rather not know for once you step into the matter, you're gonna have to be 'involved' all the way. I really think sometimes family members should 'jangan jaga tepi kain org lain!' Problem is that 'some' family members just never draw the boundaries, or they just go over it.

Even in friendships, the less you know is better. I know some of my friends over a certain period of time, must have had some sort of disagreement that led to them being enemies or sore friends. Well, I really rather not know. If they choose the relationship to be of such state, then it's their choice. Why meddle when there are some things that are just best left alone? It's not that I can't be bothered, I just think it's not my right to bother anyways.

So, try this new motto. DKDC. The less you know sometimes may just do you some good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ignorance is bliss?

Anonymous said...

Yep, I apply that to my life too. I don't know and I don't care, makes my life much easier.

(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...