Monday, March 05, 2007

Testing My Patience

Am generally not a person who easily gets pissed off. ONly something really really #&$*@ that ticks me off would send me off the wall. Perhaps months ago, there was this old man at work who keeps "harrassing" me at work. Here, what I mean is 'taichi-ing' his work to me. WTF. I'm not paid for doing his work. What really irks me is that despite my complains, or that the 'management' agrees with me, no one has really changed the situation. So the bugger wins afterall.
What about waiting for people? Honestly, I don't have a problem with that. I tend to think that the person is making you wait for a good reason. Unless I found out otherwise. Or the person at least apologizes or tells you beforehand that he/she was gonna be late. People who don't call is what that really test my patience. I'll give them the max 30min wait and if still no call, I'll leave.
I also tend to think that my patience is only compromised by people who matters. And only for good reasons.....Why get yourself worked up over a good-for-nothing loser. When was the last time you completely lost it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...