Monday, March 26, 2007

The Selfish Me

I can't help being selfish sometimes. If i dont think for myself, who will? Who's gonna do what's best for me? Who's gonna decide what's best for me. Is it wrong to be selfish sometimes? I think not. What's wrong with loving oneself? If being selfish harms no one and makes you 'gain' , then how can that be wrong? I am not a saint who's gonna be doing good and thinking about everyone else in the world. If i can't love myself how can i love others? :) Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Sebastiane said...

We ought to be selfish for our own good. Only we can love ourselves the way we want to.

(:

Anonymous said...

ahh.. this is kind of my problem now and I agree with what you said about relatives thinking they can rip you off juz coz ur family. I'm always being told I'm selfish, I'm so terrible but the truth is, I'll be more pitiful if I don't draw the line somewhere. The problem is, people just want to force you to conform and they crucify you if you won't!! S***W them! and they think they are right just because they are older!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...