Thursday, March 15, 2007

Place Where I Belong

Way over yonder is a place that I know
Where I can find shelter from hunger and cold
And the sweet tasting good life is easily found
Way over yonder - that's where I'm bound
I know when I get there, the first thing I'll see
Is the sun shining golden - shining right down on me
Then trouble's gonna lose me - worry leave me behind (Way Over Yonder-Carole King)
Once a friend of mine did some calculation using my birthdate and came up with a map on my past and future. Apparently he said that I am a person who won't stay put at one place. I'm a person on the move. But to date, I haven't really been to as many places as I would have wanted to. I'm not a tour-kind of person, preferably travelling on my own itinerary. Really much rather to live in different places for a few years to fully 'live' and not just as a passerby. Through my early 20s I was probably more intrigued by the hustle bustle of city life, but of late, that is in my late 20s I'm finding life back to the basics the most raw and interesting. Prefer to go places where things are still not tarnished by man's greed for power and money. A kingdom of forests is more beautiful than a kingdom of skyscrapers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take the country road.

Sebastiane said...

You can visit the country!

(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...