Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nobody Does It Better

Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Baby, you're the best
I wasn't looking but somehow you found me
It tried to hide from your love light
But like Heaven above me
The spy who loved me
Is keeping all my secrets safe tonight- Carly Simon
One of those 70s singers who is probably most remembered for the song You're So Vain. That was a truly funny but somewhat honest song. Makes me laugh sometimes. Some guessed the song was about Mick Jagger or some other 3 guys I can't remember. It was in Lost In Translation that I was once again re-introduced to Carly Simon's music. Remember this singer/actress wannabe who sang at the lounge. She was actually wailing to the song Nobody Does It Better. Of coz Carly Simon sang better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...