Sometimes, i can't help but get geli-fied because of how dirty we Malaysians are. Here are some instances...
1) how many of you fold the bottom of your jeans/pants before you enter a public toilet?
2) how many of you actually sit on the toilet seat?
3) how many of you steer your car clear away from the more often than not overflowed dumpster....
4) how many of you have found roaches/insects in the plate of maggi mee/rice at the mamak you were about to savour?
5) how many of you been caught by a whiff of bad smell of the waiters/waitresses serving you?
6) how many women have been welcomed by wet wet wet toilets and unflushed 'business' when you're about to use the public toilet?
Get Clean. It's just about the only thing we Malaysians tak BOLEH do right now, ever since we sent some mat rempits to Mt. Everest. *smirk*