i must say that i've learnt alot about my fren and his way of life in my trip to Bangkok. It's like two worlds that he is in. But ultimately, they told me that they hv to stress that they are just like every other person in a relationship.
1) they don't just go for one-night-stands with just about any guy. u see they have a long list of criteria, level of hotness, HIV, and compatibility.
2) they're also some of those emo wans......waiting for true love and Mr. Right.
And i realize that there are so many gay jargons that i just found out...
1) Money Boy- gays looking for sugar daddies
2) Rat Boy- boys who do it for money- prostitution
3) chem- i dunno if this is universal, but it's a jargon for drugs..
Very educational weekend for me :)