Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reality Bites-1994

One of my alltime favourite movie-did you know this was the first movie directed by Ben Stiller. What I really like about this movie is that it's provocative and different. But it's the soundtrack that's really impressive. I especially like Stay-Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories. It's also the movie in which Ethan Hawke sang! I think he sang in Great Expectations too. So here's the list extracted from Wikipedia.

"My Sharona" - The Knack
"Spin The Bottle" -
Juliana Hatfield Three
"Bed Of Roses" -
The Indians
"When You Come Back To Me" -
World Party
"Going, Going, Gone" -
The Posies
"
Stay" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
"
All I Want Is You" - U2
"Locked Out" -
Crowded House
"Spinning Around Over" -
Lenny Kravitz
"I'm Nuthin'" -
Ethan Hawke
"
Turnip Farm" - Dinosaur Jr.
"Revival" -
Me Phi Me
"
Tempted" - Squeeze
"Baby I Love Your Way" -
Big Mountain

1 comment:

Pixelated Mo said...

when All I Want is You (u2) kicks in at the end of the movie it was just a perfect moment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...