Monday, July 23, 2007

No HandShake?????

Attended a meeting with Perodua on Friday at the corporate office. And well, it's natural (for me anyways) to extend my hand to customers for a handshake as a form of acknowledgement or just to be friendly.

But that day my handshake got REJECTED. Hah. It's against some religion for the man to touch another woman's hand , not even for a handshake. But i wish the guy would say something instead of leaving me awkwardly with my right hand sticking out waiting for the guy to balas balik. Instead he just kept quiet and as if pretending that my hand wasn't there. He just completely ignored my hand.

It's not the first time. Sometimes i'm immuned to that humiliation of handshake-not-balas-ed. A simple 'no, i can't shake your hand' remark would have sufficed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he should not have left your hand hanging; that's totally awkward.

Anonymous said...

that guy very 'no give face'.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...