Thursday, July 19, 2007

How to Release Stress

1. Go for a Body/Foot Massage. It's so cheap nowadays that it's a luxury anyone can enjoy.
2. Grab your daily newspapers and instead of reading it at home, go to somewhere relaxing for a nice cuppa to finish ur reading.
3. Watch something funny. This helps. I recommend Shaun Of The Dead.
4. Go for a buffet. just eat without a care.
5. Switch off your phone for 1 day. Or just deliberately FORGET to bring ur handphone.
6. Say vulgar words continuously for 5 mins and see how many you actually know.
7. Sing your heart out. Sing any song u like. Dance if you want to.
8. Find a beach and go for a long walk. Or a long swim.

6 comments:

Jemima said...

I have a body massage once a week - to destress. :p

kyels said...

I visit Starbucks or I will sit at the KLCC park.

Sometimes I will just blast my favorite songs in my room.

;)

belle said...

swimming i agree =]

endroo G said...

i'll booze on Guiness Stout!!!

Pixelated Mo said...

sleeping on the beach under the shade of a tree or a big umbrella.. eh eh eh umbrella.. ella ella ella eh eh umbrella eh eh eh.....

Dr. Larry Deutsch said...

One way to reduce the stress is hypnotherapy, its relaxing and pleasurable technique will harness to help you transform for the better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...